The club is looking for someone to fill the open position of Tournaments Director on the Board of Directors.
This volunteer manages all aspects of the club’s annual Clyde Rogers and Chet Niemeyer tennis tournaments. The primary goal is to run these tournaments to be fun, fair and competitive, while continuing the long-standing tradition of a quality experience for players and fans, such that they’ll want to return to the tournament year after year.
Check out the full job description >
- Attend monthly Board meetings
- Administer tournaments' posting on USTA's TennisLink
- Conduct early preparations...secure courts, umpires, train volunteers, order gifts/prizes and supplies
- Setup tournament draws using TDM (training available)
- Daily management and oversight DURING tournaments
Get involved today -- join the WPTC Board as the Club Secretary!
- Complimentary Annual Individual WPTC Membership
- Get to know fun and interesting people
- Hone your organizational and leadership skills
- Give back to the tennis community
Contact the WPTC President
for more information or to be considered for the position.