The club is looking for someone to fill the open position of Secretary on the Board of Directors.
This volunteer Officer oversees all aspects of maintaining the WPTC’s official club records. The Secretary is responsible for ensuring that accurate and sufficient documentation exists to meet legal requirements, and to enable authorized persons to determine when, how, and by whom the board's business was conducted.
- Attend monthly Board meetings
- Meeting Minutes
- Custodian of records & official documents
- Signing Officer
- Filing of Documents
Check out the full job description >
- Complimentary Annual Individual WPTC Membership
- Get to know fun and interesting people
- Hone your organizational and leadership skills
- Redefine and refine a critical board role
- Give back to the tennis community
Get involved today -- join the WPTC Board as the Club Secretary!
Contact the WPTC President for more information or to be considered for the position.